Solenza is a free magazine style responsive WordPress theme.
The is was built to be very fast because nowadays the site speed is a very important factor for SEO (search engine optimization). Speaking of SEO, the theme also features schema.org markup structure to make things very clear to search engines when it comes to the content of your site!
Here are some of the core theme features:
- HTML Structure - HTML 5
- Theme speed - 98 / 100 Yslow test result.
- Theme style - Magazine / Blog.
- Responsive design - Yes, suitable for tablets and mobiles as well.
- Featured images - Yes, displayed in a magazine style layout.
- Custom background - Yes, customizable trough Appearance menu.
- Custom header - Yes, customizable trough Appearance menu.
- Custom colors - Yes, Six, customizable trough Appearance menu.
- Custom template - Yes, full width page template.
- Custom menu - Yes, customizable trough Appearance menu.
- Works out of the box - Yes, the custom menu needs to be set.
- Theme options page - No, all settings are under Appearance menu.
- Dependencies - No.
For whom is made this theme?
For everyone who have a blog or a websites where news/articles are posted and want a fresh 2014 WordPress theme design style that is fast and works well with search engines. The custom arrangement of the posts and featured images makes the site stand out from ordinary blog / news type of sites. It can be use as a stand-alone theme by taking advantage of the custom background, header and colors or as a starter theme and build upon it your custom CSS style.
Need any customization? If you want to have a custom version of this theme you can contact me here and let me know about your project.